A traditional tyre brand from a traditional European tyre plant.
The factory, where Tigar tyres are produced, was founded in 1935 to produce rubber products.
Tyre production started in 1959. In 1972 the first radial tyre was produced.
In 1974 a licence agreement, in 1978 a joint venture agreement was signed with BFGoodrich.
In 1997, a joint venture agreement was signed with one of the largest tyre manufacturer to renew licence agreement and to provide commercial cooperation. The cooperation led to the foundation of a joint company and in 2007, a majority ownership.